Thursday, September 27, 2007

Little sharing moment

Finally I have sometime to update my blog.
Recently my life have been filled with work, and nothing else.
Pretty boring in fact, but still let me talk a bit on my work.
The people there are really friendly and nice, they even provide us with food.
I have a couple of chances to try out the food, and they taste pretty good.
Anyway, The Coffee Club is not TCC.
TCC is The Coffee Connoisseur.

Here's something to share with you guys.
This person is actually one of Britney Spears's fans.
I think he's kind of psychopath, that he likes/loves Britney Spears to the extend that he made the video. If he is Britney Spears's father or anyone related, I think I can understand his actions, but sadly his not. Not that I don't sympathise Britney Spears, but I'm no one to her and neither she is. So I think he actions are crazy, he's etiher having spilt personality or depression, I guess. And his so dramatic and funny that even CNN, FOX, ABC... etc aired his video on a national television.


It's so funny how they 'add-on' to the video!
It cracks me up...

4 comments:

yiting said...

hahahah! that's a hilarious video!
yah, busy working right!
please don't forget about our event this coming sat, as i din't forget! hahahaha! :D

JS said...

To yiting,
I think I'll not be able to go to the event. I asked Amelia about it, she said, they might have already strike off my name because of my absent during the first meeting.
SOB, will not be able to meet your till school reopens.

Anonymous said...

Xan here, take care! :)

JS said...

To Xan,
Hey, Xanthe! Take care too, see you people soon.