Sunday, September 30, 2007

Short update.

Seems like never once in my life I have sleep normally like other humans do.
There's something wrong and weird in my genres, I can't seems to sleep in the night.
I can only sleep when sun rises- just like what vampires do.

Working tomorrow, and have to attend a wedding in the night.
The arrival of tomorrow/today don't interest me at all, maybe yes, for the eating part.
Because now what I can think of is to eat, and to sleep. I just wanna behave/live the way a pig does, but not those pig that are being slaughtered for human food.
Wedding dinners do provide sumptuous dinners- most of the cases. I hope tomorrow's dinner willn't disappoints me.

Just a short update of my life.
This bored you to death, but i don't care.
Who live with interesting stuff happening everyday.
BYE, turning in soon.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

lols .it didnt seems that every entry that you post is interesting what.HAHA. LOLS, HOHO...
Sian yi ban.SO Hungry.

Anonymous said...

take care :)

JS said...

To shirley,
Haha, okay, sorry for making you read all my uninteresting posts. But you still must continue reading them.

JS said...

To Xan,
You too! Are you going k-box with Charmaine and gang too?