Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'M hired!

YEAH, I'M HIRED!
just a few seconds ago, I received a call from an unknown number.
Normally, if it's an unknown number I'll not bother to pick up.
But I was just wondering if the call was from you know...
Yup, it's HER; The MANAGER OF COFFEE CLUB.
I'm super happy right now...

Finally I don't have to lead a unproductive day without any earnings...
Yesterday and today is not an unproductive day but it's still without earnings. I did the whole lots of house chords; vacuuming the dust; packing of beds; changing of bedsheets, throwing away unwanted stuff..etc just like the cleaning you did when New year arrived.

After doing all these I felt like a maid. It's because once I start cleaning a room, I'll continue to the next... till every room is clean.

short updates of my life.
BYE GUYS, TOMORROW I'M GOING TO COLLECT MY UNIFORMS.

No comments: