Wednesday, January 02, 2008

my tattoo/

JS:I have a tattoo,GF
The memories that you gave me will also be tattooed in my heart.
I hate to let you go, but it's the only way to release you from your sufferings.
I'll always remember how you treat our family nicely, how you care for our family... There was once, my mum told me that how you cared for her during her worst times, since then I owe you my deepest gratitude. I always knew you cared us.

I miss your voice... I miss how you urged me to eat... I miss how your bugged me to go home... simply, I just miss you...
It sadden me even more to know the fact that my mum had lost her parents. The way she said it, the way she expressed out and the way she behaved clearly tells you how sorrow she is.

If there is a undo button, will life be even better?

2008
Yesterday was the arrival of 2008, needless to say, I didn't do any countdown.
I pend for a better life, and a better and maturer JS.
This week will be a busy week.

1 comment:

Xanthe said...

take care and cheer up:)