Friday, December 28, 2007

For Fam


For Fam
Fam I don't wish you to be sad because of us; you're really a great friend to me.

I don't know how your will see this, she is really a great friend.
There was once in school I was very down, and she was the only one who consoled me.
Ever since that day, I think that she is really important in this clique.
Like yingying have said little sweet acts do makes people happy.
Fam's theory do work- sweetness do make people happy.
I wanna say all this because Fam seems sad, and I think the reason is because of us.
Smile like you do :D

1 comment:

yiting said...

JS.
i love you! (:
&stay strong alright.
do remember tht if there's anything must remember to text me ok?
thanks for the sweet post, you're very important to me toooo!
sweet thangs makes one happy :D
so stay happy always.
it's a brand new year, brand new start. &i believed we will overcome whatever obstacles tht will come inbetween our f/s.
lets' work things out once again.
do tkcare. see you on wednesday.
hugs!

love,
yiting. (: