Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good or bad day?

Remembered this morning, I blogged about how tired I'm and how much cue cards I still have to complete. After so much time spent on my cue cards, my exam was postponed to next week!
Bitch is the word!

During Biology practical, I wonder where did I put my concentration on?
At my very last question of Biology practical, I realised that I have shaded a question more in between somewhere, and I have no where to shade my last question. This make me realise I made an big mistake!
After realising my error, I raised my helpless hand for help.
I questioned one of the lecturer whether could I go through the stations again. A strong rejection opposed even before I could finish my sentence. I should have asked help from Mr Lam instead. After half an hour, I was urged by my friends to get back my rights...
When I went into Mr Lam's office, I sounded like I'm a desperate kid for sweet.
I said something like this, I really need your help... I shaded wrongly during the exam... Can you do something to help?
I kept asking him to help help help instead of explaining the whole situation.
Then he asked me what I do mean.. and said something like why am I so careless...
Then he asked for my name, tutorial group, and referred to his computer.
When he told me I had a border line pass, I was stunned.
A test half an hour ago, was resulted so rapidly?
When I heard that I passed, I was overjoyed..
The conversation ended soon after he break the news to me.

Consider today a good or bad day?

No comments: