Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It's my life

Sometimes life is so complicated, or maybe is just the way we think it is.
Should we or should we not put a facade front ,and live a usual life as
though life is still per normal; still the way we though it is? It's just
so hard to keep pretending.
Factually, I'm not real close to my grandfather, but he has been a nice
guy. Memories of his just can't kept off my mind. It's been a few days
after the funeral and life is equally busy as last week. Busy till the
extend that I'm not allowed to miss. I should spend sometime planning for
2008 instead of letting my days bypass.

Although not much of rehearses was done(which partial was my fault), today's presentation was smoothly presented. I'm happy that there wasn't any negative comments on it. I was amused when I heard that today I have Malay oral exam, and I didn't study for it at all. And sometimes we have to be a little sly to overcome problems in life. I got to know most of the questions asked before even entering into the exam room. Therefore, I got an unglamorous PASS; it's still a pass.
More upcoming exams to worry...

Anyway life seems so trouble and boring without a partner.
Bye earthlings.

No comments: