Wednesday, January 16, 2008

a little letter to him

In 2007 there was lots of permenant changes in my life.
There was couple of 'makeover' on myself; piercing and bracing of teeth.
Losing another grandparent of mine.
Getting a new job in Coffee club.
With these, I'm sure I hope no encore for 2007.
Every year people will say that they hope for a better year, and I believe that that's everyones wish. If there's a god, I believe that he will not make the world so prefectly that he has nothing more to do. I feel that last year wasn't a great year for me, and I really hope that he can do something with my future.
TO him,
You know... I need some encouragements/rewards in life, don't always depresses me with life situation that is difficult to cope. I don't wish to feel alone, when there is no one to ask for help.
Just do something to make me feel that you;re really there... at least someone who I can ask for hopes.
You know what I mean...

at least no infection for my ears...


If you really wish to pierce, you just have to know how to take care of it.
That's what I feel now. Look how gross my piercing can be!
A lump of extra skin was developed, and the swelling seems to be worsening.
It's been a long time since I looked closely at it, and it's definitely infection now.
Should I just remove my ear stick and let the wound close?
Extra close observation need to be done for further discussion.

but something to be joyful about...

2008

2007


BYE!

No comments: