Thursday, January 10, 2008

you know life is interesting...


Sometimes life can be irritating yet funny.


Jokes that cracks me up recently.
JONDIS FREAKS!

Two days back, while attending Nursing Laboratory lesson.
Fam suddenly said that she wants to tan herself, and she feels like she is suffering from Jondis.
The way she describes her skin colour is really interesting.


Few days back, I accompanied Ash to the Passenger Service counter to top up his Ez-link card.
After the card was top up, the person said "you're gay!" to Ash when he meant "okay".
The way he pronounce okay is super hilarious, and Ash heard the same too.
I didn't realise that if you pronounce okay, it'll sound like you're gay.
It will be damn interesting if a faggot heard what he said and replied "How do you know that?"


Another few days back, while I was working, andI was about to refill the chocolate power in a container. I took out a packet of "chocolate" power and was about to pour into the container. I refilled the choclate power one or two times before, and I always found that the colour of the packet of chocolate power is different from the one in the container, and I randomly said "Why the colour always different?" After hearing what I said, my manager stopped me, and said I finally know who is the culprit. You know what? The darker power is actually cocoa power and not chocolate power. HAHA! Actually they are the same, just that cocoa power has not been added with sugar and other stuffs.

If you read xiaxue's blog, you might have watched this.
But this is so funny the I'm gonna put and my blog too.
You know- share and share...
To enru,
I know it's care and share. haha.

Blooper of Asia News on my ass.
Opps, I mean News asia on the net.

Love bloopers and outtake.
They shows the real you, and the funny moments.

Random
During my gf funeral, my cousins and I had breakfast at The Prata house.
This is the honey paper prata which they served us.
It's super sweet and you can get diabetes from it.
It's really paper-ish, It's so crispy, that it breaks easily.
I don't think is nice, do you?


I got my 2008 calender dairy, finally can do some planning for life. :D
BYE.

No comments: