Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yesterday was white, today is orange!

Yesterday was white, today is orange.



Today denial appointment was a crap too.
I waited for two months just for this appointment because the dentist's schedule was so packed. During the last visit the braced-face auntie (okay fine, I'm one too) told me it was today at 10am, but she didn't put on the appointment book that they had. Before I left I knew this was going to happen because I saw her not witting in the appointment book. I love the auntie today, she was sweeter than the braced-face. Anyway, they managed to squeeze me into the schedule today, and the dentist was so fast, he completed tightening the wires within less than 5minutes. I bet he was damn panicky. As my motor sense are not really flexible, I'm unable to control my muscles freely.
What I kept hearing from my dentist is:
- Move the tongue away...
- Can you relax your lips, I'm trying to push them down.
- Can you look down?
(You know my definition of looking down means, my eyes looking down, not my head plus eyes looking down.)
I don't felt that he was trying to be rude, just that I kept pushing him to his limits.
Today I finally chose a colour for my modules, and I chose orange!
Orange is a happy colour to me, so I have chosen it.

And bye for today!

No comments: