Monday, January 14, 2008

NS

Now I'm trying to sign into NS Portal, with my changed password, and I realise that I forgotten my password, and the fact that I just changed my password for two days makes me look like I'm suffering from dementia!
Freak, if I have to reveal my own password, I need to wait for 3days for them to mail to my address!
Can someone kindly tell me what's my freaking PASSWORD!

Tomorrow is school again, wth.
I'm sure I'll be late for the morning class again, or I have to participate the marathon to school again. :(
Two examination this week.
- Biology Practical
- Health Assessment Examination
I haven't start study for either one of them, I need more time.

Now I'm in the agony of decoding my own password, irony plus irony.
BYE, update tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUDDY! (:
thanks for forking out your precious time to dropby nyp to see my performance.
superb sweet&touched!
manymanyloveeeeeeeeeeeee.
HEHE.
i shall nt give you my kiss, but instead, BIG HUG!
(:
loveyouguystruckloaddddddddds.
yah, lets hang out sn!
dont worry, relax, chill &your healthassessment will wrk out fine.
most imptly, DONT CHIONG WORK!
hahaha!
cya tmr! <3

-FAM!

JS said...

TO fam,
haha, no problem for that.
No chionging of work this few days.
:)