Wednesday, June 13, 2007

working again.

Mother: le liang ai bui sui kim? (hokkien)
(Your want to buy bathing towels?)
Me: What? sui kim? (chinese)
Mother: No, bathing towels. (chinese)
Me: i thought is crystal. Sui Kim. Sui jin. Sounds alike. (chinese)
Mother: Then what you want to call bathing towels?(chinese) Zhang jui kim? (hokkien)
Brother: then towels that wipe backide?
Mother: Pang sai Zhua. (toilet paper)
Me: (Burst into laughter)
Mother: not right mae? (chinese)

The conversation is so funny, i have a hard laugh on what my mother said for 1 minute.
My holiday are boring, but soon it's going to be busy.
The auntie i once work with called me today, she asked me whether i could work.

Auntie: hallo, do you know who im?
Me: ya. (of course i know you, your voice is so unqiue)
Auntie: how do you know?
Auntie when is your holiday ends?
Me: Next next week.
Auntie: can you work on 13th?
Me: erm, no. i thought 13 is today?
Mother: no, today is 14th. (which is wrong)
Me: (if today is 14th, the more i cant work on 13th rught?!)
Auntie: Then tursday?
Me: sorry i have some school work to be done. i only can work on friday.
Auntie: Okay, good, then you help me work from friday till 13th.
Me: Uh? okay? (13th?)
Auntie: (repeats the whole conversation on when i should work)
Me: okay, bye.

i just keep saying okay, but i thought i said my holiday ends next next week, how can i work till 13th, siao. i think i will tell her when i can work till on firday. It's like so sudden, i still have discussion with my group mates, now i dont know how to tell them. HELL.

Soon my holiday is going to be very busy, it's gonna fills with working life style again. i hate working at OG, it's so troublesome.
starting from tomorrow my life is going to be very busy.

BYE.

No comments: