Saturday, June 23, 2007

F.1000words assignment

it's been a really busy week.
i can't help sleeping imediately when i reached home.
(haha, i can imagine myself as the sleeping beauty in Shrek3; sleeping anywhere, anytime, once i reach home, i'll fall down and start sleeping.)

(that was what i typed on Sunday night)

Now is Monday midnight aka Sunday.
i skipped lesson throughout today.
first, i overslept. i woke up at around 10plus, i thought that i have already missed Bio lecturer, i can't missed the lab. Yi Ting and Charmaine are nice people, they called me when they find me missing. Yi Ting still reminded me to bring me my assignment.
i was like assignment??
she told me it was the 1000 words assignment.
My heart sank to the bottom. I nearly just off the train.
i was like today??
(cant remember much what she said)
But she said i should rush home to complete and rushed back to hand up.
FUCK HELL, i thought it's Friday therefore i did not complete it. i rushed home to complete the 1000 words assignment. I wrote rubbish throughout, and i handed up my assignment late. The due date was today at 12pm. I hope they'll be kind enough to accept my work.
i had the whole situation of what would be happening before i handed in my work. I rehearsed the reason mentally again and again before i knew that i just have to put into a lame box. My lame reason is i saw the timing wrongly, i thought i could pass up after 12pm but when i saw it's at 12pm. i got shock.... and blahblahblah. But in fact, i just need to put into a stupid box and need not explain to anyone. STUPID.

TOMORROW still need to make up for the lab. 100% attendance remember?!
BYE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol . lucky ur house veri near ur sch .

imagine me rushing all the way from clementi to sbw n back to clementi . . both lai hui oso nid 3 hours AT LEAST sia .

JS said...

haha, i choose the right school.