Monday, June 11, 2007

another day to be pass...

Today went out with miss L, Terence and Derrick. Sorry for my 'foul face' the whole day, actually im not really in the foul mood- it's hard to explain. i just keep dwelling on bad memories even the simple; relaxing activity im doing like listening to mp4. okay, as i was saying that i went out with them, we went to Sakae Sushi to have our lunch. I only pay 15dollars, the rest was absorbed by Terence, thanks. im super bloated after finishing the sushi we get and ordered. Have to coomment about the service there, we waited for so long for our desserts and fruits. We have to approach three of their staff to get out desserts and fruits. Is not that we are th kind of typical Singaporean that we die die must get the desserts and fruits. But since we have paid for the desserts and fruits, why shouldn't we get it. (i believe the cost is included though they said it's FOC). haha, i sounded like one typical Singaporean and denied that im. FUNNY. But their service is really slow, i heard other table customers complaining about not getting their food after they ordered, not once but twice. Derrick came when we went to Vivo Vity's Golden Village to watch Shrek 3. The show is very hilarious. i laughed through out the whole movie. i think the people sitting infront of me and behind of me thinks that im crazy, because i laughed very loudily and for very long for every part of the joke they cracked in the movie. The movie is funny, i recommend your to watch, hope there is Shrek 4. wanted to watch alot of movies after the trailer showed before the movie.

Joke of the day
After the movie, we went toilet, while waiting for miss L, i got so tired and decided to put my hand over Derrick's shoulder for a rest. And a guy beside me got so freaked out and walked away but infront of me (like a distance away). When i looked at home, he gave me a smirk like im some kind of gay, so he should distance from me. OH YAH, im gay. DISTANCE FROM ME GUYS. lalalala.


p/s: Bare with me guys, i know most of my post are in broken English because i don't speak or write or type in prefect English, but i do appreciate that you still continue reading my blog, and i will try my very best to spot my own error. smilesmile, anyway im not offended by any of your comment(s), comment(s) is/are most welcome in my blog.


Pictures:
At Sakae Sushi.

The most irritating food in Sakae Sushi, we're tortured by this food. We order the wrong food, and didn't dare to waste it, because there was a sign that says wastage of food would be subcharged. In the end, miss L and i was forced to use 'Scissor, Paper, Stone' way to finish one of the plate. Terence was so nice to finish one plate by himself, i was like there eating bits and bits from the plate.

I don't know what is this, but i was daring to try. I saw someone ehaven it on their, but not sure whether it's meant to be eaten. The taste is funny.

Miss L ate half of this.

She pushed half of it into her mouth.

haha, caught her drinking my tea. HAHA.

im ego.


The dessert and fruits we waited for so long.

NO swmming! haha, anyway they're not swimming but 'playing with the water'

the fake man that i thought he was real for a sec. He actually moves with the wind. COO.

DERRICK! smilesmile.

random.

paparazzi attack, run for you life jingsheng.

running, but still got caught.


BYE.

No comments: