Friday, June 29, 2007

any sauces?

'any sauces?' 'can i have ALOT of chilly sauces?'
(
the person will get me a werid look, he must be asking himself, didn't i just ask him any sauces i can get him? and he answered ALOT chilly sauces?!)

This is what i will normally say when im in KFC buying food, i feel that if you eat KFC you should eat with alot of KFC chilly sauces, especially cheese fries. THE MIXTURE is BONJOUR~!

When i reached home, i saw this Donut Factory box on the table top.
i walked towards it and said, who bought this? this is so expensive can?! When i never buy any donuts from Donut Factory before.
my mother replied me, it's expensive hor.(in english)
it's your uncle who bought it.(in chinese) [it'sfunny when she repeated that it's expensive in english]
i walked towards the lighting circuit , switched on the lights on the livingroom, and mumbered to myself, he is rich...
Then i walked towards the box and asked my mother, how much does it cost?
She said for 12 it's 10dollars
I was so embarassed, because one was like $0.83333333333
(i was diao!!! then why my mother said it's expensive?)

I picked one of the many donuts and thought that the one is took will be damn nice because it look delicous. After a bite, i gave the rest of the donut to my mother, because it's a peanut donut! I HATE PEANUT DONUT, but i dont hate peanut, and donut. IRONY. i just hate the mixture of peanut and donut. it's so werid.
This one the the next one i ate, chesse donut.
ERM, taste = okayokay la!

i have to get over the 'musicless' world.
Only solution is to get a new earpiece.
Afew days ago, i broke my earpiece accidentally.
my earpiece is so important in my life, i use it for my mp4, i use it while im playing computer (to reduce noise pollution because i love to blast music into my ear)
SOB! byebye earpiece, bob.(name i just thought of)
May you rest in piece and hope that i will get a new earpiece soon.
maybe that one can be called bob2?


After eating my KFC dinner, the first thing i did was to pass motion. Meanewhile, my mother wanted to pass motion too. And i went first because i told her i wanted to go (haha, im a bad son). Then while 'BO-ing' i heard my mother beating one part of her flesh. it's loud enough to be heard from the living room to the toilet. It's remind me of my mother once told me if you want to shit on your pants but you have nowhere to BO, beat your backside and they will all go back. HAHA! that's her trick, have you noted down? Meanwhile, i heard my brother talking about how much he wanted to eat KFC chicken. And my mother said something which make me busted into laughter in the toilet. She said stop talking to me about KFC, now i only want to BO. Damn funny. Then when i go out of the toilet, i told her you can use the toilet now. She told me have to you pray the what... i told her, don't need my BO are fragrant. she went inside, and told me it's smelly, haha, she actually went in and smell my BO's smell. While removing my contact lenes, i told her i hold my bowel the whole day, how can it not smell?

Speaking of holding of my bowel, just now after lunch i felt like BO-ing. But i don't feel like using the toilet in the school, then i decided to hold it till i reach home. And after luch, it was Mdm ee lesson, and starting of her lesson i felt that i wanted to pass urine, and meanwhile i felt like BO-ing. HELL, it was a terrible feeling, i hold to you bowel and bladder. i hold till the almost end of the class, and i decided to go for a toilet break. And when i get out of the class(wanting to run to the toilet), but i saw saw Honey and Momo getting out of the class, and ran towards the exit. And after i release my bladder and colon, when i got back the class, i saw it's half emptied. HAHA, everyone is holding their bladder i guess.

yeah! today is friday! i love fridaies....
SMILESMILE, that all for today. BYE.

No comments: