Thursday, June 14, 2007

BUSY

This morning went to discussion, and i was late for it.
Haha, because im late, i treated G anfd f a drink. A 40cents drink. im cheapo.
After an hour of discussion, we went to school's koufu to have our breakfast.
i eaten a fried chicken Japanese meal and G ordered a terriyaki sauce salmon meal.
Her food came before me, when i ordered first so she asked the person where is my food.
The store assistant said that fried chicken takes a longer time.
Shortly the food came before me, it looks pretty fine to me.
But when i ate it, it seems not cook.
albeit i suspect that it's uncook but i didnt change.
And guess what today i kept Lao-Sai-ing after i have eaten breakfast.

STUPID, shouldn't have trust them.
The most ridiculous thing is when im boarding the train home, i feel like LS. At this moment what can i do?
A) release on my pants
B) alight and find a toilet
C) Faint there

HAHA, guess what i choose none of the above, i just hope my bowel till i reached Sembawang. haha. im good ar torlerating right?

When home, after LS, straight away sleep till now. A bit regret that i promise the auntie to work. My holiday have become super packed. Tomorrow they're going to the lab to practise but i cant. I so wanna go back and practise. SOB. even holidays can be torturing.

BYE. hope tomorrow will be good aday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Tan<,

You got nice blog, nice pictures, nice layout, nice food and most important- Nice COUSIN (:

Well, please appreciate this comment cos it's my first comment from me/:

See you soonnnnnnnnnn ~

JS said...

haha, thanks for you comment.
LOVE YOU.

and NICE ME also.

hilariousyan said...

u nice? haha

JS said...

i ver nice hor...