Tuesday, June 19, 2007

10 wagons for myself.

SORRY guys for not telling your that im not going to the lab.
im really sorry.


it's tireding to work again after 2months of break from work.
Standing more than 10hours really kills; legs can be damn 'suan'.
with the auntie around. But on second thought, i have to manage 10 the first day of work isn't pretty bad when i thought i need not limit my movement at the counterwagons of clothes/business pants by myself, i think im doom. it's tireding to manage them by yourself especially it's Saturday or Sunday when people come in crowds, and you don't know which customer to serve first. On the other hand, on weekdays it's pretty relaxing but you can bored to death, if you do not have a close friends around you to entertain you. Albeit im suppose to 'take care' of the wagons, but now i can move around OG, as in moving from the wagons to the Alain Delon, Thomas Smith, Freud counters, as they're from the same company. The interesting part is they're separated. Therefore, i have wider boundaries, which is good for me.

let me complain more about how unlucky im at and after work. Yesterday after work while im in my block's lift, i realised that i forgot to bring back my housekey. And i thought i would be that lucky to find my brother awake to open the door for me, but no. Surpisely he slept early that night. i thought of knocking the door might wakes one of my family members to open the door for me, but i think the space between the door and their rooms are far to wide. and i thought of waking them up by calling them, but im so unlucky that my handphone's batt was dead. Your might be asking why i didn't just press the door bell, simple, it's because our doorbell is OOO- out of order; the batt is dead too and no one bothers to change to batt. And after knocking for 10minutes, i thought of using the public phone to wake someone up to open the door for me. But after searching around the neighbourhood, i can't seems to find a f.public phone. im damn pissed by the time- not a single public phone near my block??? Then i thought of Sembawang MRT have it, so i walked back to Sembawang MRT. And when i was nearing the public phone section, i saw lots of people crowding around there, and i thought am i that unlucky that even using the public phone need queuing up? Till i saw a unouccupied public phone i realise that the people are just walking for their friends. The extend that how im unlucky that day was i didn't even have a 10cents coin, albeit i do have 20cents coin. And i gave one of my 10cents to public phone because i didn't have a 10cents coin. HAHA, im petty. i called my house and my brother picked up, and i asked him to open the door for me. i think that he thinks that im super annoying that i always forget to bring my keys with me.

And today, i forgot to bring my wallet along with me. i have to walk back home from the MRT again to collect my wallet. i think im always walking back and fore from my house to the MRT. it's idiotic. why am i always forgeting stuff.

Tomorrow is discussion day.
hope it'll be good.
BYE.