Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1st post.

Don't ask me why im still awake in the mid-morning. It's not because i have adapted to camping life style- not sleeping till the next morning. In fact im tired, but i can't sleep, maybe im suffering from insomia. Whatever it is, i just feel like finding something to do. Blogging is the only thing i can think of now.

Speaking of camping life style. My last camp was in East Coast park, and i have camped there before twice. Once was with my cousin, the other time was with the astro club. I had bad experiences sleeping there. Camping is all about staying up late to chat with your friends/family till the mid-morning. However, people like me who can't tahan after a long day, will start to doze off. But soon after you're fast asleep, the 'alarm clock' i called will ring off to wake everyone. Alarm clock= TaiChi music. The TaiChi music is so loud, and everywhere in EC. I believe no one will be able to sleep with that kind of loud music, at least not me. They normally start practise their TaiChi at around 6-7AM when everyone is fast asleep/ just sleep, is like wth can. So next time if you want to sleep comfortably at Ec, please sleep afew hours before 6-7am, dont wait till 5am then start sleeping. cause' you'll feel damn pissed off by then.
im a light sleeper, i can't torlerate sound/light and i seriously hate to be disturb when im asleep. i will murder someone if someone wakes me up for trivial reason. Everone will be pissed off if someone wake you up for no reason. I hate the lame reasons that people normally use to wake people up: 'Tai yang yi jin sai dao ni pi guo ni hai bu qi lai' ( you backside is going to be burn by the sunlight, why aint you waking you).
Hell off can, what's the big deal of scorching sun shining on your backside. I rather have my buttock burn than sleep a minute lesser. this just show how pig im.

  • Scopian (people who are in the horoscope of Scorpio) - some terms i made up. i know im idiotic to make stupid terms. im SCOPIAN, yeah, not scopion. will talk more about Scopian in future, i do find alot similarity among Scopian. I don't know whether have i judge Scopian correctly through my observations. your can take it as a reference or just read through and forget - i find Scopian are emo people, for myself, i do get very emo even when i see a old lady crossing the road, i just have this sympathy feeling. (more in future)
  • Changed my blogskin again, i find the skin abit emo. HAHA.
  • Photobucket aint working no more? ERRORERROR, no photo is showing up, is it only for my computer, or your computer also unable to load Photobucket file, and unable to go into Photobucket.com . Sorry Photobucket, i move on to Flicker instead of waiting for your recovery. Now i find that Flicker is better, it can resize for you if you think that you photo is too big.
  • like i said in previous post, feel free to comment on the post- comment button is just right below the post.

BYE, it's a stupid post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you bored?

JS said...

HAHA, because there is nothing to do.

Anonymous said...

http://technologiesuae.com/#rx xanax side effects women - what generic xanax looks like