Monday, June 04, 2007

My blog is offically open to public.

MY BLOG IS OFFICALLY OPEN TO PUBLIC


The day finally comes...
Is like a zillions years later, then i told my friends about my blog. I was asked whether i have a blog everytime, but i denied. It's intentionally, so i was to be blamed, but the purpose was to keep my personal life personal. But to think of it, having a blog should be shared. Thus, i have once again open my blog to everyone, if not my blog will be damn dead. It's as if im writing for the dead souls.

Anyway, the previous post was what i written yesterday. I restart the computer without posting the post. That's the good thing about auto-save.


PICTURE for this 6days, it's not in chronological order, sorry.

Look my phone do wonders to the sun.

people in the esplanade thinks im crazy while i kept snapping myself with the 'under-construct' ferry wheel.

Finally a good one. HAHA.

a tortoise.

while waiting for things to be settled.

the broken glass, the art piece is in esplanade.

haha. i love to snap at people, but when people snap at me, i will have this face.

My pose was intentionally, i saw everyone taking photos with their hands bowed. And i did the same pose for them. I have evidences, but it was deleted due to my carelessness.







love JACK.

when they talk, they get hanky panky.
i was joking, Xanthe holded Grace hand because Grace hand was super cold, she was trying to warm her hands.

SMILE, sorry Charmaine, let your dardar jealous.

Today MRT super empty, i super happy because i get to sit.
HATE Crampy MRT.


BYE.

No comments: