Thursday, June 07, 2007

Im a English Pro.

im good in English, 'shall not commenting much.'
whatever, im relucted to edit it.
i always typed nonsensically, and only after i read through what i have typed, then i'll spot my mistakes. Example: in my mind i was thinking, ' Shall not comment much' but i typed 'Shall not commenting much.' moron.

Still irritated, hell care.

Today seems like a Biology Day, seems like had alot with all the Biology lectures.
I pend for my Sociology Exam result badly. Although i know that i will not do well for it, i just hope for grade D; which is a pass. i had fun during Biology Lab, the lecturer is nice and fun. Xanther and i have a hard time memorizing all the parts of the Head and facial bones. But we did manage to memorize most of them. it's fun. After school, im half dead. Went to AMK hub with A, C, Y, and X. Mood was affected more by someone who is not part of my life. He is an jackass, i know that we block his view of the cake section, but it's not right to call someone 'GUN KAI, TA MA DE'!' I think is not right to ask someone to 'GUN KAI', even if someone is blocking you view, you should have the manner to say 'excuse me, you're blocking my view.' instead of being rube. Okay, shall not dwelled on bastards.

We actually bought waffers from the cake shop, but end up four of us didn't want the waffers and was pushing the waffers to each other. We have to use 'O-ya-pei-ya-song' to settle the waffers. Xanthe lost, so she bought home all the waffers.

Pictures:
Skull of yiting: haha, im HOT.

skull of JingSheng: haha, im HOTTER.

Baby: LAME!

Urine test. we waste so many 'urine tester'

AMY you know how to play a flute? so cool. haha.

Amy drew this on my book.
Js & Js??

The senary is nice even though it's from the school.

My block turns white!


FUCK! i lost jack within afew days. i cant put any handphone accessorises! it'll just went missing in few days time. I LOVE the JACK, and i FUCKING LOST IT! damn.

BYE.

No comments: