Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday Secert

Surprisingly i didn't get any muscle sore after yesterday's run. But im disappointed that i could only run for 2 rounds, in fact it was only 1 and the half rounds. i force myself to complete the 2nd round. When i ran till the place we started off, my brother asked me whether i could continue, i told him i couldn't. And he asked me to go up first and he continued to run. He ran 3 rounds and i only ran 2 rounds, I HAVE A WEAK STAMINA! shall start running everyday to train my stamina....

Starting from this Wednesday and the continuous Wednesday, i shall exposing something about me in the blog- something that i never tell anyone before. (im mad, who'll like expose their own secrets themselves)

Today it's Wednesday, so i shall say something about myself that no one knows.
Lets start of with a mild but pervertic one.
i like girls with long hair and beautiful legs

I don't know why, everytime a girl tells me that she is going to cut her hair. I will like 'HUH... cut your hair? how short will that be?'

:)

No comments: