Thursday, July 05, 2007

Babi? barbie?


(Inside joke)
is babi a bad word?
No, it's a pig. (version 1)
No, it's a doll, because it's barbie doll. (version 2)
....


I think im not going for the astronomy activity tomorrow. SORRY Joey, i really need a break. Im dying for a break. i mean those break which you can rest from the night(10pm) till the next day(1pm) and no one will disturb you. YEAH! and tomorrow it's Friday which is my favourite day, im loving it, the day that no one can disturb me.

The weather is really humid recently, even shitting in the toilet can make me sweat like hell. I hate humid weather, if you're not in air-conditional places, perspiration will fall like droplets of rain, which cause your skin to be as sticky as chewing gums. Now almost everynight, my mother will switch on air-condition because the weather can kills. How i wish even my toilet is air-conditional.

im going for attachment during August, im paid for $10 per day. im nervous and scare, for not being able to do a good job and harm the patients indirectly. JIAYOU JS!!

SMILESMILE, Miss L.
i know it's really unfortunate to lose your phone, and i can't get you one.
since you kept asking me, then i shall tell you-
im really sad that i couldn't contact you.
CHEER UP Fatimah and Xanthe. SMILE/ Jiayou, gogogo!
Sorry Grace, im sorry to be the cause of your lost thumb drive.

No photo means i didn't go out.
im not that type can always provide your with my vain photos, because i don't have the look. But still wish that your will read my blog.

BYE.

No comments: