Thursday, July 26, 2007

SUPER RANDOM POST:)

im addicted in blogging too.
I wonder how many times I'm going to post in a day?
Blogging doesn't seems to improve my grammar nor vocabulary nor spelling, so why am i posting so much? I'm not sure too, maybe it's the record of the parts and parcels in my life, maybe it's to vends my emotions on- part of releasing stress (you know?).

FOR YOU AND YOU AND YOU AGAIN!
JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT SIMPLE WORDS FROM YOUR GOLDEN MOUTH CAN MAKE MY DAY, BUT WHY AIN'T YOU DOING IT? IT'S REALLY BECAUSE THAT YOUR MOUTH IS MAKE OF GOLD.
I DO KNOW THAT I'M NOT GOOD IN EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS BUT I'M TRYING SUPER HARD, BUT I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING FROM YOU, I DON'T FEEL THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PLEASE ME OR SO and i just hope you can please me.....


i don't believe someone can be that prefect who can CARE and CONCERN for everyone, but i do know that simple words of encouragement and praise can make someone feels better and maybe the strength to strive on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
it works! i really felt better, no joke.
Maybe im just being petty!

P.S. I may be referring to someone, maybe it's not you, but i will not tell you. So don't come and ask me about it, or i will give you a punch on your face. Even if you ask me on MSN or SMS, i make you get virus after you asked me.

I LIED! i didn't train my stamina after the first run. I'm too busy, okay! I'm too busy thinking whether i should get Nintendo DS Lite.... :)

3 comments:

Shirley said...

lols. ok larh help u comment .or else later u cry how? haha.long time no see ,how liao?thought u mati...go.....---> ma ti ok? sweep floor................ u know ........my mood greatly affected by someone's word.i think u should know. who is that someone.haha.if u dont know nevermind dont cry.dont take it too hard on yourself ok????????

-_-''

JS said...

HAHA!
erm, maybe i know who the person is.

Shirley said...

haha if u dont know its also alright.