Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sleeping handsome.

I'm so tired. Even watching television programme or surfing the net can be chords to me. Today i went to school school not knowing that the lesson was canceled. At first i wondered am i waiting in the wrong room, and started going to possible rooms but with no avail. Then i called Yiting, and she told me that the lesson was canceled. Charmaine and her are nice, they heard that i came early therefore, they come to school and accompany me to eat breakfast. THANKS guys. i think i'm going to be sick.
Starting from yesterday my throat kept having this buring sensation. HELL.

Now how i wish that i can be sleeping handsome? sleep and never wake up.
BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE SLEEPING.
SLEEPING IS MY HOBBY.
Sleeping is my life.
SLEEPING can be my job.
sleeping is money to me.

all aunties love 'Wo Ai Jing Shan Shun'/
my mother is one of them.
She once told me that just reading the summary preview on the U magazine can make her cry.
i think my Emo genes is pass down from her.

No comments: