Sunday, July 15, 2007

Jaydan is CUTE!

My Short Stories
If your want to read what i written please click on My Short Stories. It ain't in perfect English, but it's my effort. jiayou,gogogo!

Yesterday night went for a dinner with 3yi and her family.
It was her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 3yi, wish you all the best...
Jaydan(spell?) was sort of the 'attention' that night, because he is so CUTE.


Let you see me...


don't let you see me...


MUMMY!! does we look alike?


Today Derrick, Suling , L and Me went to Douby Ghaut's MAC to study, and we sat there for 11-4 somthing. HAHA. So crazy, first time we're so into study. Then after that we went random places to WALKWALK! i think your are more interested in the photos then what i type about... so there you go. SIMLE.

PHOTOS:
ME!


Suling!!!


The three of us


Miss L said we must pretend to be tourist... therefore... i took this photo.


TOURIST!


Sleepy head...


BYE!

No comments: