Saturday, July 07, 2007

LALALA

I haven been able to update my blog, because my time management suck.
Life has been busy too, other then attending lectures and tutorials, it's still school projects...

i haven mention that last Sunday, Miss L, Suling and i finally get together and go to k-box. We had fun. In the pass, i always have this thought that my singing, erm, still okayokay la, but now, im totally disappointed with my voice. Try recording your voice and listen. You may find your voice disappointing, or maybe for some of your will be surprise by your voice. Albeit that i don't find my voice very nice, but i still love to hog the mic while im in the k-box. SO IF YOU EVER ASK ME TO GOUT WITH YOUR TO K-BOX, please refrain me from getting near the mic. HAHA.
i can't help but to say that SULING your singing skill really really rock, the songs you sang were NICE.

Pictures"



Suling

ME

L


And we went Esplanade to 'study'...




and before we went home...


BORING i know. lazy to type the details.
will update soon... BECAUSE WEEKENDS IS COMING>>>

No comments: