Thursday, July 26, 2007

im A+//

Today i finally know that im blood type is A+. i always want to know my blood type, but it's so cool. HAHA, cool? I mean it's the liquid that flows all over your body and you don't know what type it's, i felt like a loser. YEAH! FROM TODAY ONWARDS I'M A WINNER! No offence to anyone who don't know their's, but it's a joy to know your blood type. I'M NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF THE BLOOD TYPE THINGY!
i have the same blood as my mother has, she's also A+. COOL!
At first i thought pricking your finger will be painful, but it's not. It's manageable.

JINGSHENG!
CAN YOU STOP SINGING I'll BE THERE FOR YOU?!
YOU'll BE THER FOR WHO LA....!

haha, recently I'm addicted to Bon Jovi's song especially the song call I'll BE THERE FOR YOU!- The song is playing with Imeem player in my blog. it's super nice!
I love the part when they go....
I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you

i can repeat listening and singing the song for 63526626325 in a day.

Yesterday i said that i did HANDNA right? feel like making the stars permanent.
I'm rebellious.

COOL, im going to get my tattoo done tomorrow.
im lying.

i asked my mother whether i can get Nintendo DS Lite, she didn't object, which means i can get it. :)

No comments: