Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Korean songs

Korean songs are beautiful.
I love Korean songs.
Although I don't understand, I can feel.
The song is just like it's been filled with overwhelming emotions.
HAHA.
It seems like it's mend for my type of people; those who always fall into emotion traps.
Yesterday I watch Music Bank at KBS world, and I saw this..


This song is so nice.
It's by V.O.S, Voice of Soul.
It's really voice of the inner soul.
HAHA.
Love R&B songs. :D

I can't stop watching concerts. I feel like going concert again.
I'm so addicted to the atmosphere, the super high atmosphere.
When everyone become one and sings together.
Wow, so cool.

Another Korean group SG wannabe and V.O.S sing Lalala and Beautiful life.


So nice.
Shall entertain myself, if you don't like them..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE KOREAN SONGS & THE PEOPLE :D! I love KOREA~ woots, misses~


qh

Anonymous said...

i didnt know you can see songs, much more see korea song!
special ability! not bad!teach me!

Anonymous said...

Great work.