Thursday, September 18, 2008

where are you godness of luck?

Luck still isn't on my side yet.
This morning I was awoken by my handphone's vibration.
By the time I reached it, I saw a missed call and two unread messages.
One of the messages and the missed call was from my in-charge.
The message stated:
Where you place the net card cannot find.
I didn't know what the hell she was talking about, but sounded serious, so I called back.
A female picked up the call, she made a weak noise that I couldn't even catch what she was saying.
It was almost like those ghostly voices in the movies.
I said Lynne please.
She replied, where did you put the Nets card.
I was shocked that it was her. She sounded like she's been losing tons of fluid and will be fainting sooner or later. But that wasn't the point.
I recalled last night while I was closing, I did gestured to place back the supervisor card.
But she said it wasn't in place.
Soon she hanged up with a weak goodbye, cause I guess I wasn't helping much.

That really made my day, YEAH!
Another LUCKY DAY that I should celebrate.
Can you imagine, among so many things I actually lose that card.

That's not the end yet.
I felt really irresponsible so I decided to went back after my Biology remedial.
And like what I have thought, the card dropped into the slight opening of the cashier counter.
Yeah! Wasted my time, good thing is I felt relieved.

About Biology remedial, Mr Raj gave us topics that may come out in the retest.
Useful tips, hope it really works.
I felt lucky as I sat in the room with the other students.
As they were chatting, I was eavesdropping most of their conversions.
Many said that they not only fail one subject but more.
With the thought that I only fail a subject, I felt lucky.
That doesn't means I'll be complacent, that means work harder.

After Mr Raj had said what he wanted to say, he come forward, beside me, and questioned:
Why did you fail?
(I was stunned by his approach and words thus I didn't make a respond.)
Many of your friends scored well.
(I mumbled I know, and quickly left the room.)
I felt guilty that didn't know how to face him.
Isn't it sad, your lecturer noticed you among the students.
It just seems like you shouldn't be in the room but you are.

Anyway after P.S I love you, I was reading Twilight.
Wow, another romance I like.
HAHA. The movie is coming... I don't know when but I'm excited.
Gonna make a hit like Harry Potter.
Here's a preview:

You know what while I was searching for the trailer, I found the one that the fan made.
I thought it was good too, I almost fall for it.
Here it is:


Okay, Time to be back to life.

No comments: