Sunday, August 31, 2008

That's all for today.


Hey hey, people.
My mood is down again.
As you can see from the picture, I can't even smile properly. (That's a joke)
Really have tried very hard to let bygones be bygones.
Even though I have bad memory, but what have engraved into me, for sure I'll remember.
Now I'm full of untold scars and the scars to be untold.
Too much bad memories to even know where to start from.
Sometimes how I wish I could have a normal life, that wouldn't have so much of the peak.
For now I'll put them into my subconscious mind. That's the most I could do... at least, I'll pretend to be happy all the time.

The day before yesterday, Thrusday, after attachment I went to have my hair cut.
Spent S$117, quite a sum of money.
Quite happy with the outcome, but guess was my hair isn't that type of hair that can receive any dye, so even though I changed my hair colour, it doesn't seems like it was changed.
After which, I went out with my colleagues to bowl at Marina Square.
Bowling isn't my type of game, so I think it's alright for me to pay to "clear their drains".
Didn't expect much form it too. Anyway that night expenses was mainly paid by my in-charge.
She is nice, but her temper is like shit when you work with her.

YUP! That's here.
Today still got a free ride home with her.
And have learn something about cars..
Today will be the day to introduce my colleagues to your.
On the left is my In-charge, Lynne,
and on the right is my ex-colleague, Jie Ping.


Emily didn't go that day, so sad. :C
And that's the rest of our Belano staff.
From the top left, Shirley, to the right, Jia Yan.
And on the bottom, second-in-charge, Sally, and beside, ME!


And random snapshots:







After the bowling, we went to the 'grab-toy-machine'
This is what we gotten.
The two brown toys was free.
It was grabbed by Jie Ping.
He is a "Pro" in grabbing the toys.
He uses a $1 to grab two toys.
HAHA, but sometimes you know you need luck to play this.


On Friday, went to sent this boy off the departure hall.
His going to bangkok for some prayer stuff.
Look what this gay boy did to his bag.
He tied a RED ribbon on his bag.
According to him, it's for better reorganization during collection of his bag.

Erm, it's not nice enough, should tie this again.

Yeah, nice bow ribbon. GAY SMILE(GRIN) :D


HAHA. Okay, I'll STOP TEASING HIM!
HAVE A SAFE JORUNEY!

Today my bestie will be off to Cambodile. for some volunteery work.
It's not easy to be in the team okay, you have to go through interviews.
And she got in!
Whatever it's, ALL THE BEST BESTIE.
HAVE A SAFE TRIP, MOST IMPORTANTLY TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
XOXO!
Unable to send her off cause her airplane goes off at 6am and she has to be there by 4am.
Thus, sigh sigh.


That's all for today.

No comments: