Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good MORNING.

Good morning, SINGAPORE!
It's 5.18am, and I haven sleep.
The way I live my life is just ill-treating my body.
Have to apologise to it.
Each late night I spent with the computer was the cause of my aging look.
Remember during attachment I questioned any "potential-friend-strangers" how old does my face looks. It kind of depressing when you hear that you're actually look;twenties, when you haven even reach your legal age.
Nevermind.
IF I look that mature, I shall club starting from tomorrow.
I'll club every night till I look 50s.
HAHA.
Late night is bad, moreover radiations from the computer is even worst.
So sleep early!

Recently have been repeatedly listening to this song.

何維健 Derrick Hoh - 你走天橋我走地下道

Click to enjoy:


Yeah, 要一起到老...
一起到老.
will 一起到老?
will.
Today my mother pop the question that most mothers will ask.
Do you have a girlfriend?
I have been waiting for this chance since a long time ago.
I was wondering should I or should I not tell her the truth.
I wondered and stoned for a second as I looked away.
She pressed on, so do you or do you not have a girlfriend?
As my normal routine answer/question.
I'll ask to person to guess my answer.
She said yes.
You know the feeling was: Crap! she's right! so how should I react?
Reaction 1:
Oh yeah! You're right! YEAH BABY! (pretend to sound exciting)
Reaction 2:
Erm.. yeah. BUT you know, the relationship just blossom, update you again. (Admit but put a full-stop to the conversion before she questions more.)
But I did neither of the reactions above.
I admit admit and didn't put a full-stop to it, and I regretted it.
She questioned further.
But overall she's still okay, she is just typical.
NOT to have premarital sex.
How about kissing?
What stage are your on?
Luckily she haven she didn't have that drama-mama ANTI RELATIONSHIP IN YOUNG AGE.
She wasn't like that kind of mother that you shouldn't get onto a relationship while you're still schooling.
HAHA.

OHOHOH!
speaking of school, sudden recall.
MY result is out today if I'm not wrong.
Hopefully it's not devil-ly.
What I hope for is an PASSING GRADE.

HEE, there I go again...
BYE.

No comments: