Monday, September 15, 2008

HOLA HOLIS!

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!
I actually locked my handphone.
It's a long story...
You know when I switch-on my handphone, I have to enter two codes.
One Pin code, the other is Lock code.
That's another long story.
I set the Pin code as I thought if I happen to lose my handphone again(crossfinger), I shall not let the bloody person get the advantage. So I set the code as when you restart the handphone, you will require the pin code.
As for the lock code, it's a code that you need when you left your own untouch for a minute or more. You know my in-charge right?
She was the one who made me set the code.
She invaded my privatcy by going through my messages... HAHA.
SO. That's the point, you know.

And just now, my handphone is giving me tons of troubles, and I kept restarting my handphone. And I repress the codes for so many times, until I press wrongly for contiuous three times. SO three comes the PUK code.
RETARED.
Have to call the Singtel hotline to get it settled.
Waste 10 minutes of my life pressing the countless numbers...

LET the unluckiness to the dump...
AND bring me luck for my holidays...
YEAH! HOLIDAY!
HOLA HOLIS!

No comments: