Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm standing up.


I'm injured.
I felt stupid.
it's never like this.
I have been too complacent.
I thought my luck is always taking care of me, angel is always by my side,
and yesterday and today proved me wrong.
Or should I say I'm always wrong.
Yesterday the news of my failure really really hit me.
I can't concentrate since then...
I tried to pull myself back to reality and tell myself that I really really can make it for the retest.
But I'm scared of the consequences of failing again.

Haven tell you why am I injured.
I fell while walking.
It's not a major injury, just a few slight abrasions.
The impact of the biology really makes me out of place, I wasn't thinking or looking when I walk, I felt so empty.

OKAY, I shall PULL MYSELF UP.
STOP all the empties after this entry.
I have my darling and friends support!
Thanks to those who had texted me. XO to your!
Darling, Besties, and friends' love stay me strong.
I'll not let you and myself down!

Yesterday was FUN.
Gave bestie a suprise in the airport.
She teared upon seeing us.
That moment was great.
You know, it just mean a lot to them and myself.
We ate sushi tei together, spend sometime watching the world go by, and catch the movie I always wanted to watch 4bia.

Source: Wikipedia
I rate 4bia as my most scariest movie among the those movies I watched.
I think mostly it's disturbance, as in, suddenly a the image of someone will appear with a loud scary sound.
The disturbance is something like Rihana music video, Disturbia.
I think she acted well in the music video, I love it.
Perhaps there is alternative in her career line.

As for 4bia,I got freaked out a few times while watching it.
TOO MUCH DISTURBANCE of it, blame it.
The movie tells about four different stories, and while it was showing the ending of third story I felt relieved, as I thought the movie has ended but it didn't. Remember it's 4bia, 4-bia. So it's obvious from the tittle that it's telling four stories. The first one was scary as I haven got myself prepared, the second and third one was lame, and the fourth one was scary too. Too much disturbance.

If you haven scare yourself out by watching the movie, what're you waiting for?
PAY for it! I think it worth the money.
It really should be rated NC-16.
Speaking of NC16, our IC was checked twice.
They said they're going according to the rules, but I think it's because of my besties' looks. When we had show them the tickets, they requested for our IC again. Fam showed her's, and he said that she was below 16.
Then she said something like hallo, I'm 18.
HAHA, he got was surpised and look again at the IC and back to the counter when I think there is a chart stating all the years that is above 16.
It's kind of retared, after showing them the IC he still thinks that she is below 16.
What is the whole going into.. It's either he fail his calculation, or I'll say Fam really look young.
Next time don't be surpise if you hear this:
Sorry miss/sir, you look too young for the movie. I'm afraid that I'm unable to permit your entry.


Source: Wikipedia
Yesterday I watch the other movie Keith online,
Another touching movie must watch, something like A walk to remember.
I remember there is one sene when Natalie was happy that she and Keith can finally to be together, and was talking to him happily in the car (after they make-out) (about why she was happy, I shall not explain, watch it yourself). Keith didn't think their relationship will last due to some underlying problem, and decided to pissed her off by provoking her.
In the end Natalie was infuriated by Keith and swored at him.
Natalie: FUCK YOU!
Keith: You just did.
Natalie was stunned by his word, and slammed the car door after she got off.
HAHA. Jesse McCarney acted well in the movie, he behaved totally like a weirdo and his line are funny; Keith is Funny.
Sweet classic line from A walk to remember:
Daniel: Our love is like the wind, I can't see it, but I can feel it.
There is a lot of music video made by the "fan" of A walk to remember hiding in Youtube.
Search for A walk to remember in Youtube, and you'll be able to see all of them. :D
Sweet~!


OKAY.
Shall end here.
Good night.

No comments: