Sunday, September 21, 2008

Twilight

Updates:
Two boring working days has passed.
For the two subsequent days I was just preparing for the big day.
The STOCK TAKE day which take place on Monday.
I did endless counting, which I believe my mental calculation would have improved by then.
Sigh.
Wish I could have more money, wish I could have more time.
I wanna go out with my cousins and friends, but I didn't have time.
Ain't that what I always have been complaining about?

Recently what accompanies me was Twilight, the book written by Stephanie Meyer.
The book I said after P.S. I love you.
A much more interesting plot which revolve around fantasy and reality.
The first book Twilight ended at the part where Edward was going to pass the Vampire's venom to turn Bella into Vampire too.
Was he going to do so? I leave the question to yourself and the second book New Moon.
The first attempt fails- Edward mocked Bella that she has actually trusted him to give in so easily to turn her into a monster. But she told him that it was a girl's dream; a dream that to be with him forever...
Erwwwww*13858904, so sweet. Add in some romantic drama to the sentence.
I'm so getting the next book NEW MOON tomorrow.
Haha, I'm happy that I actually choose the right book when I was finding a new mate after P.S. I love you. I cling on this book everytime and almost everywhere I go.
But that time I didn't know that I was a continual story, and I bought the first and third book of her collection, Twilight and Eclipse. Stupid me.

To know how she came up with Twilight and the series.
Read here!
and watch this! where she discusses about her books.


I just love the book!
Get them if you haven get one!

Source: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

Bye, off to sleep.

No comments: