Wednesday, March 08, 2006

sian.

what is BIG PRO w everyone, with this world..... find out tt EVREYTHING, EVRYONE includin me have change. Do not know whether it is really everyone but i found tt everyone around me have change. example like SHIRLEY, she is the one who change n make me the most heart aching one. Last time she still not bad, still treat me quite good. But recently i really found tt we really do not know eachother well enough. We are petty w eachother, even if we make a very small mistake we will be very angry w eachother. I really have change too, today yi xiang ask me, do u felt really angry when everyone bullies u, i told him no. But in my heart, i was sayin tt to a certain extend. Maybe last time i try not to be angry w everyone tat bullies me, But they jux could nt stop it. so i changed i changed to became more petty, after shirley incident, i changed frm bad to worst. i really hope tat everything can changed back to the times when we are happy but.... the fact is, we cant. We stop having recess together, we stop leaving sch together, we sms to each other less, as the matter of fact we only tok to eachother when we need eachother. in my heart, i really wan to care but i heard voices maybe frm the devil tt, if she do not care why shld i....... somtimes i jux feel tt i could nt accpect how she tok to me. It is so hursh, and feel like.... jux heart is bleedin..... DERRICK is the other example, i jux noe him quite well since last yr, i think. alth he is a big fat liar, i doubt every word tt he says but i still treat him as my good friend. todae happen something very heart aching. when he is using the toilet i took video of it. i surely would delete it but what did he say to me u noe. He say he would call the police n insist tt i delete it but i already delete it. In my heart i noe i loses one of my good friend once again.... i Jux hate tt feeling. But in class i jux feel tt i live happily, yi xiang started to tok to me more n we went to recess together... matt also started to tok to me more... everyone jux stop teasin more but tok to me in a normal way more. jux felt so happy abt it. Need to tell u something. i jux hate MATHS lesson.... seein miss chia is like seeing a ghost infront of me. i m indeed very fearful abt her. i fear her tt wat i can say. heng tomorrow do not hav her lesson. haix need to hand up TA tomorrow. sian. now rushing to complete....... juz feel so good after bloggin! ;]

No comments: