Saturday, March 18, 2006

life sux.

today no pics to post- nth to take, tell u a sercet dunnoe y qurraling w her on msn i felt..... so gd. maybe it becum an excerise of the day ba w/o it cannt be energetic. NO la- jux feel tt last time is we quarrel w others not we two quarrel. u noe, i went to youtube to watch video saw peeps makin a photo video n they n their frenx. i so envy of them. how i wish someone will make for me. obviously no peeps will make for me. haix lonesome freak. living in this will need sfrenx obviously.... i do not have enough... actually now i really have nth to regret after i die, so now it is when i choose the date. everything, everyone is making me so stressful n pissed off. i jux feel like running away. i cannt do anything to help, i jux wan to run away. jux to run away frm this evil world. i miss my dad, but i miss my mum too... recalling how i mother cry drying my pa's funeral, i jux felt so bad, i jux wish tt everyone will not be crying when i m dead. but not in tt way tt everyone is luffing tt make me more........... fuck up. tt the oly two word i can discribe of. how i wish to born in the world tt i can soak in the clearish blue sea water, tanning under the sun beside a beach house tt the life i wanna be in. i m dreaming now, but a sec after i came back to real life. wat a disappointing dream. i hope i can trap in the dream. yup- jux wish i could-then everything will be prefect. life jux sux so much- i jux wish i will be in ash. let peeps miss me beta then now- no one will ever think or me.................

No comments: