Wednesday, March 15, 2006

da chang jin finish leeeo.

Lyin there watch vcdsss


Home Run











they are in love.....











Chang jin~











the guy in the da chang jin :D













I didn't early yesterday night, i watch home run till late in the night. Wahahaha. Not really funny i know. Today i got so fuck up with mr felix. Walking from far towards the school i saw mr felix outside the school gate. i look at my PE t-shirt and i knew im gg to be dead. As i walk up, he called me, not surpise at all, he say" didn't i wrote and reminded ur so many times that if your are coming to school, your need to be in uniform...." watever i dun even give a damm. He asked me to go home n change to uniform and come. Still asked me to run if not im gg to be late. i ran a short distance then stop, im late by the way. When i reach home i took my un-iron uniform and wore it to school. who care by the way. When im about to reach the school,luciky i didn't see any sight of him, but when i walk up i saw him talking to a bunch of guys... surely is didn't want to go home and change one. haha- then he called me. WTF... say wat u see he also go back and change wat so difficult.... watever- seems like im a guai kai. indeed i m one... sob actually i also do not want to go one, but my liang xin said cann't. sob. Then when in to mdm kua lesson, sian i cannt find the page she is teachin on. Ha- thanks to my intelligent brian i finally the stupid page. Then, haix, she drag the lesson to miss chia lesson actually im happy but i wish the lesson top end early because my bladder is gg to brust.ha- when wanted to ran out of then class mdm kua hold us. She said we haven gave her the anser sheet. ha- who cares. i ran to the toilet n straight miss chia lesson. Then lesson went smoothly till some pigs in the class make her angry at the end of the class... WTF. haix, but still could surive out of the class room. wahahaa.Then i went home watch da chang jin till jux now. Quite a nice show- still dreaming in their world.... so hungry! go to eat- :D sian... now is 11.58. jux chatted with shirley. who knows when im cryin in my heart, i wish to stand strong but i cannt, i wish tt everything to be prefect but i dun wish to take the first step. it is to hard for me, everytime i did it things will repeat, i have to return, i have to tried to take the first step, do you know it is hard for me too. maybe now no ones understand what i m saying, but just know im crying in my heart deep inside. Reflection? i alwys did. but the o/c of it will be diff frm wat i reflect.... i m jux sick and tired of it. i jux wan to run away frm it, i wan to act strong tt no one knows tt i m hurt too. when u treat me gd, when u say nice things to me it really melts my heart but when u say thing tt is really harsh to me. it hadden my heart. my heart jux cldnt get out of it till someone really melts my heart. what i ask for ixt really big? did i ask for big things?..... i jux wan someone to care for me, hug me, love me.... till now..... but wat i mostly see is the bad things frm u, can u jux LOVE me for once. deep down frm ur heart and give me a hug. And care for everything tt i do......... can u?

No comments: