Friday, March 31, 2006

JS-dead

tellurimcrazy!


thecrimesene-thedeadofJS





the pain is huanting me....

Lovehurt(familylove.....frenx....)

Deeppaininmyheart30/03/2006












Thisfewpictookondiffdays... freakingcrazyttitookthosecrimesenefotointhetoilet.
im really crazy this few days la.jux hope i die sooner or something... watever-haix i was scolded by mr sham yesterday... which make me quite sad la. This story goes like this, my freak fren yi xiang hu dun wan to let me copy his compre which he copied. hai me emptywork done to go eng class which make me so chem. watever-but i still noe is my fault la. When mr sham scold he, he also drag the tues thingy over, he say wat i ply w oi yin which is he kepp bullying me lor, take my things or watever. i tried to concentatre, then iss him is say i also got fault got fault not tellin teacher or watever. since when i ply w him. this got me fucked up and sad at the same times. i juc dun understand y peeps jux dun understand me, y peeps jux dun wan to get things clear then set a concluetion. at first i wan to talk back, but i dun wan to get things big, ixt wat i do is enough.... haix sometimes i jux do things but peeps jux dun feel it. haix. tell u 30/03/06 also happen some thing which make me so heart broken. i though everything is jux normal is jux tt we dun tok. But u need to suan me infront of ur fren. is not i didnt hear tt. is jux tt i m cryin in my heart. wth is- 'o'levels is coming, wat prelims.... wat 'o'levels got test abt ps2.... watever... this is another tt make me so disappointed. argghhhhhhhhh. n his fren join in, jux wanna me stop plyin so tt they could ply. i hardly get to ply-i jux ply tt day n they tok so much abt it. tt day is the day the ps2 went to his frens hus. wat the pro of lettin me ply.... peeps jux got me so frustrated. then after tt i go n buy food for me n them. as i predicted. when i come back then already plyin ps2.... sian la. today i did something tt got yvonne angry. i say tt she n gp. i noe it lame but it me. but at the end of the day i say sorry i think she forgive me. sian. i really in my depression, i slp so much cos i m metally stress n tired. i jux feel like dying............... really. jux got so headache now tt i cannt remember anything..... haix

No comments: