Sunday, March 12, 2006

i love my blog!

me drinking-wahahha












seolgarden-table full of food











-boring in mrt











our feetss...











Reflection-qiann,ruu n mee











bing-bang-buang!!! hahaha-
wonder how they make it....











my teacher teaching me how to play piano-











Wonder time at esplanade....











Miss Lim-my cher

Today having alots of fun... Morning wake up surpisingly my bro is not using the com. wahaha. can use it so shiok. then in the afternoon around 1 when to sumplaza to return bks then go ah ma hus. heng when gg 7-eleven to top-up cash card got prepare the 50c service charge. wahaaha. heng- nv pai sai. then went to return bks then pay the money. wah lao- scan my ic for so long then appear. suck lor. then after tt go interchange to wait for bus. wtf remind tt forget to bring qh charger... wtf- ran home sia. whole body sweating. then run back- then take bus to ah ma hus. sian sia- sit bus sit until wan to puke. at first though dying in the bus-wahaha not tt over la. hahaa. then finally reach my destination. buy a small bottle of drink then go to ah ma hus. wah lao. first person to come to ah ma hus. so pai sey. heng- 3yi n da yi reach b4 me.... then wait for qh to reach. wait for sometime then she came... haha we ate, then we when out. so bad right come some time oly then go liao. then saw some malays dunnoe do wat- some sort of tiao tang. wahahaha. siao me. then go somewhere to find taxi. sian cannt find taxi- wait for sometime then come one. qh de friends so good. find a 3g fone sell her only 300. i also wan. but her mother dun let... but so good. haix sob for her. then find enru. then we kepp changing places frm dunnoe where to dunnoe where keep come back n fore.... then we went bugis n eat soel garden. eat until so full till want shit. wahaha. then after tt go esplanade- really have a great time there... we rox! back... jux offline then went to shirley's blog... told her my blog add dunnoe whether is the right thing bec cannt really say out the truth... haix. but jux hope someone will tag my blog. Haix. felt so piss off when went into her blog. haix- so many words tt was related to me- maybe i think wrongly she meant other peeps or she does even meant anyone, jux felt..... even she say tt now i m gone or watever... she say she will nv stop thinking of me... me not tryin to being BHB. jux i wan to get a pt right..... she spent more time to her bros n sis then me... HAIX... aggain this pro. i noe tt she have change her atti towards me tt she msg to me more even i nv sms her n msn more... i like tt feelin wat i hate is everytime we have to quarrel abt something. i dunnoe why. haix watever- maybe she is not sayin abt me- tryin to be BHB. orh shut up!

No comments: