Thursday, March 23, 2006

bugged off!!

-Some self shoots i took in sch-




Bug-off!!! Jux now, so fucking funny. i jux used my com, then there was bugg flew infront of me n landed on the com table. i jux pick it up n threw out of the window. -bastard one land on my face and i acc. killed it. i found it werid, i jux threw it out of the window how come it landed on my face. Then i found another on the desk again, it was so werid. i old my mother, she told me to look on the ceiling. i saw 5-6 bugg flying and surrounding the light. i got scare sia. Then i kill them, i think now left one which i dunnoe flew where. sian, so creepy. i jux felt so itchy over my body after i look at them. SIAN.... the whole day was like doing nth- jux hope sat n sun will come faster, it jux one day... YEAH!!! heee- i want TO SLP LONG LONG. recently hardly use the com so did not do project , who caress i think nxt mon then i hand up....

No comments: