Tuesday, March 21, 2006

haven been posting.

Freaking co0l-sho0ingstars

the-co0kies:]


Im really pissed by the life recenltly sia- everything dun go as what im wishing for. i jux dun feel like gg to sch for some reasons-i dunnoe wat my heart/brian is thinkin abt. im jux too disappionted w wat is happening in this world. Recenlt i went to many blogs n friendster profile. i found o/ many celebraties webby. Not many- but some. Ex, Freindster=> maia-which is a fren who told me, projectsuperstar de Leon, JY, Jason-found myself one de lei but nth to be proud of, JY one he oly allow ppl who are close to him to view him, campussuperstar- Yu yang and sheena, and leon gf-fidel and last but not least leon blog, he haven been blogging so do not know what he's gg thr. He's last blog is march192006. Haix- like none is my business, and one blog- my cousin intro to me one- very sad her gf was hospitialise in an accident. she was pronoce braindead, tt v.sad ixt it.... ex. like someone who u jux met yesterday n today u heard this news, it is shocking ixt it. who will believ e this crap but it ixt a crap lor. Haix- sad- Today did not went to sch, so fuck up, bec i set my alarm clock at 5.45 jux to wake up to do my english hw. but then i didn't instead i woke up at 7.15.wtf, hu cares, i jux contiune slping. ha- then wait till 7.30 somthing then call my mother- tell my mother tt i woke up late wahaha. then bargain w her tell her tt i do not want to go sch. wahahha. at last dun need go sch. but the whoke day nth to do, haix so fast gg tomorrow liao sian.

No comments: