Sunday, February 08, 2009

backtolife.

Yippie, I'm back to create life out of this blog.
Not that I'm dead or so, just that is that word again- busy.
The busiest man alive is me.

What I have been doing when I'm gone?
Pretty much the same.
Attachment and more work at Baleno.
Did I say My previous plan for Chinese New Year was to spend at Baleno too?

Nah, luckily that wasn't how it goes...
I'm still happy to celebrate Chinese New year with my cousins.
This year everyone look pretty much the same, the same old gambling...
But it's just the people who is always there, and beside the point, the betting rates has changed too.
This year seems pretty silent.
Suddenly miss my grandparents.
The one who always ask me to eat...
The one who always give my brother and I fatter red packet...
The one who cares...
Why must people only repent after someone you dear left you.
That how the philosophy come about isn't it?
You only learn the lesson through the hard way//
I MISS YOU PEOPLE WHO LEFT ME IN THIS WORLD!

As I was saying about the betting rates, I still remember the previous year I was still betting 50cents or 1 dollar. But this year I'm or I should say we all are betting 2 dollars and above...
HAHA. It's that a sign of aging or maturity?


Where's Enru??
It's been a real long time I have seen my cousin.
Last time was every week but now not even once in a half a year.
But still I enjoy every second when I spend with them.
MORE outing please....

But this year seems to be much more hectic than 2008.
Now to think of it, can you believe that Chinese New Year is long gone?
And I guess I have spent all my red packets money.
WOOT?!?!

How's my attachment?
Fun! Fun with people who're fun!
Pictures say it all:


























HAHA! THE mug shot I made.


But last but not least, I miss my buds!
Long time never see them. :C






HAHA. Tomorrow I'm seeing them. :D
I"m tired. BYE.

No comments: