Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V Day!



Happy V day everyone!

It's the day of the year again, when couples will go out to celebrate their day,
and singles will curse and swear at every couple that walk pass them on the street.
(okay, that's not everyone, that's only for me)

So when single become couple-d you have to think of ways and ideas to make your girl happy especially when you're a guy. I have killed a million brain cells for thinking what to do for her.
Being a man is so tough. Haha.
But I'm happy though, just love to whine.

A little movie clip for your to enjoy//
Romance but beside the point... there is 3rd person involved.
A famous clip by Tom Curise 2001: Vanilla Sky.
I totally love it, I bet after you watch this you'll not have affair anymore.
http://www.tv-links.eu/show_link.php?data=OTAyNjM=
(press cancel when there says "www.tv-links.eu is now FREE")
(then click "Click here to access the movie link")

anyway wish me luck then, hope tomorrow will be a good day.
XoXo to all of your!

No comments: