Monday, February 16, 2009

Spotted: JS is MAD!




Spotted in school at 6.37am JS, the crazy boy who seems to get everything wrong, even his own examination dates.

A: Seriously how stupid can he gets?
B: He reached school at what?! 6.37am!!!
C: What an unearthly timing to reach school?!
D: I think that he still thinks that he still studys in Primary school.
E: And apparently with his intelligent, he should study in one.
F: How funny can he be? He is effing scammed by his own brain!! LOSER!

It sounds sooooooooooooooo retarded when I type all these out,
and it also sounds like I'm mentally-ill with on going split personally.

I'm MAD!

I need stress reliever now!
whatever is that, I need it now.
I SAY I NEED NOW!
NOWW!
NOWWWW!

>CAN YOU BE F.MATURE JS!!!
>It's not funny at all, GROW UP!!

1 comment:

FAM.YITING said...

Grow up Grow up!
Haha Go Club Go Club!