Thursday, January 15, 2009

How's your day?

Hey people, how's your day?
Just started school or having attachment like myself?
I bet my friends are pretty much the same.
Attachment.

I really fell in love with all my patients there.
They're so cute like small little babies that you want to take care of them, albeit they can be grouchy too. Nevertheless they just make me feel fatherly. Haha.
I mean some of the patients there really need extra extra attention, but some of them, you can really let them be themselves, as long as they don't harm themselves or the surroundings. They're too interesting, they just fill my day with mainly laughter.
Most of the time, when I was in the ward, I kept laughing with big exclamation mark on my head, thinking they are actually being so special.
People, listen! Just don't judge a book by it's cover.
Some of them still behave normally under the control of the drugs.
Some of the incident happened today:
I saw this patient looking at the magazine, I was wondering is he looking or really reading.
So I went forward and asked him. He said he was reading. So I decided to test whether he was lying to me or not, I said why not you read this particular article for me. To my surprise, his recognise most of the Chinese character, and is better than me. Then I gave him a pen and he wrote down his blessing for everyone and hope everyone have a Happy New Year. Woot! Bravo!

I tell you I never talk so much in my life, I think.
The patient has made me talk so much until my jaw muscle cramped.
They're just so friendly, and cute.

And you know what?
I met up with my Secondary school friend again in the bus, during the journey back home.
We chatted from the start of the journey till the end.
Now my jaw is already loosen, and numbed. HAHA.
But I enjoyed. We talked so much about what happen during those years, who had changed... whatever, whatever...
And you know what?
My year batch has develop 8 nurses including myself.
That super lot okay.
We rules, Canberra Secondary!
But heard that it turned into a gangster school.

I'm lack of O2. I need sleep.
Good night.

No comments: