Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some regrets


Suddenly I'm so sick at my new phone: Lg kc910 Renoir.
Not that I'm showing off now, just that I realised I never mention this in my blog.
I'm so sick that the theme is forever black and white albeit they are my favourite colours.
Isn't it so sick that you can't change your theme at all; it's forever them?!
I seriously think Lg people can be more innovative, creative or artistic in that sense.

Now looking through my friend's Facebook photo.
I really hate my school for not having any prom nights.
I want to go to PROM!!!
Isn't it the most important thing in youth?
Effing school.

ARGH! BLAH.
I'm so crazily mad now, for god knows reason.
and I am still surfing the internet like nobody's business.
TAN JING SHENG!!! YOUR EXAM IS IN TWO DAYS!!!!

No comments: