Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mold growing...

Have you ever watch your ouwn mold evolving?
i think i did. While i was bathing, i saw one of my mold on my right knee. I have close look on the mold, and i saw the mold widening. i don't know did i hypnotise myself that it was growing or in fact it's is? it's freaky, i remembered my biology lecturer show us some skin cancer pictures, some of them are due to molds. Beware when your mold spread to fast and it multiply itself till a ugly appearance, and by that time please do a check-up. (laugh) im not scaring your, it's a fact.

Yes, Blogger saves your draft automatically is good.

Because i just close my all my windows as i was uninstalling some programmes but i
forget that i was blogging. Thus, love you blogger.

Pictures:
Drew this on Ma's book

she was drawing herself too.
Ma: This rabbit is you.
Js: (Draw a big cross over the rabbit)
Ma: Hey you, spoil the picture!
Js: ....
Ma: contiune drawing other group member.
Ma: (she drew a hamster)
Ma: Joey this is you.
Js: Hamtaro (wrote a Ham on top of the hamster.)
Ma: No.
Ma: (she drew a cat)
Ma: Grace this is you.
Js: Snatch the book from Ma, and drew a pig.
Js: Ma this is you.
Ma: (laugh)

Haha, i know this is so childish.



JUST HOPE THERE IS ADAY WHERE I CAN SLEEP FOR 24HR and NOT FEEL LETHARGIC ANYMORE!
i want to sun-tan.

No comments: