Saturday, May 26, 2007

Friendster.

i know of three person whose birthday is on May28, maybe more but currently only know of people who i have their have friendster account. Friendster is quite a convient as it act as a data collected of your friends. it benefits people like me with have STM. i dont remember most of my friends birthday, only if they're really close to me and have told me many times. as for phone number, there're only a couple of numbers i remember, my own house and hp number(which i sometimes also forget), miss L's house and hp number, qianhui house number, my ah gong house number. The house number of my cousin and grandfather was stored in my brain bec i remember by the tone of it.

Yesterday went out with miss L, JY and YX.
Have FUN taking tons of the photos.
took tons of photo but just show your this. wahaha.


while waiting for miss l for her swimming lesson, i was being narcassistic. i took afew photos of myself. and haha, i will show you one out of so many.
This one look so retro.


p/s to miss L: GOOD LUCK for your chinese examination tomorrow. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


Bye

No comments: