Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hallo, mum!

1.say hallo, mum!(i bet she willn't mind being put up here)
I photoed this while we're on the train. The people there may think im crazy. Apart from the black mark and saggyness on the skin, she is one pretty woman. Time have left 'sacrs' on her face, BUT I STILL LOVE YOU, MUM! HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!

Speaking about my mother, she kept complaining that she's fat when she isn't. Not only my mother, all women does that. Compared to the other rounder aunties, she is a slim auntie. (haha, that's what she call herself la; auntie.) If you look carefully she have almost to good complexion. i hope i have the complexion of her gene, but obviously i don't!

Yesterday when to visit my Da Yi, who is in NUH. Her body is sick, she had to go for an heart operation due to one of her most important arteries is block. She look pale and weak. She must have went through alot of pain. After you done a heart operation, the worst situation is having a cough, and she did. When she cough, she have to hug a pillow close to her heart to redue the pain. The ICU wards is cold, when my mother feels her feet, it's icy. She told my mother in a weak voice that her feet was numb. My mother went to massage for her. My mother called her daughter to bring her loose shocks for her - to keep her feet warm, loose because if it's tight it will restrain blood from flowing well. A scene i don't wish to see. HOSPITAL brings me back to alot of memories. My father, my grandmother, and now her. Hope nothing is going to happen to her. She's nice to our family, she always give my brother and i her son's clothes that can't be worn. i hardly can communicate with her, due to her lack of education. she only can converse in Hokien and hardly chinese, therefore, there's no way i can communicate with her with my borken Hokien. But at times she will still try to commuicate with me, like 'have you eaten' 'is your mother coming?' 'did you help your mother?'

Argh.

Never a year i need not to visit the hospital. it's the destiny? or it just everyone is getting old? i know i have to go the hospital more after i took up this course, but i don't really wish to visit the hospital due to family reasons.

Today being disturb by shorty calls, she wanted to install games into her phone but her computer restricts her. i offered to help, got the phone from her in the afternoon, and installed some games for her. Around 3pm when down to wait for her, but she never arrive till a call from her.(bet she's still at home by then, haha.) 10minutes after the call she arrive with a weak face, bet she rushed here, and she said she was sick. Thus, never further my angryness. Anyway, have my day spent in a very slack way.

Random:
  • Stupid handphone! some themes i installed can't be deleted! wastage of my memory space.
  • a week later is exam for biology, have to work hard for the first examination.
  • I have changed my friendster personal url to http://www.friendster.com/tanjingsheng instead of http://www.friendster.com/kkiddo. Initially wanted to have my friendster as http://www.friendster.com/jingsheng but was taken up by another jingsheng, Liew Jing Sheng. Maybe he will feel weird after he saw me viewing his profile. JingSheng viewed JingSheng.
  • im a nice guy. Last Friday while i was passing through one of the gates in the MRT, i saw an old lady trying to get in but she was going the wrong way. I guess she does not know their there is signs on the machines, so i directed her to the way gate and told her there is sign that show which one to go in/out. Not trying to impress your that i helped one of the old auntie but wanted to share this experience with you people. Just imargrine IF everyone does not help her, and she is stuck there trying to pass the gate. That's is very sad?! (p/s: im not acting that i have high morality)
  • Edison chen will be jailed for a year, wtf.
Another one of my favourite star is jailed! Damn it can?! what's wrong with all the stars this year, or i should say whats wrong with the decision of the court this year? Is it too strict for the civilian? EDISON CHEN shouldn't be jailed for that long - a year? DAMN!

Source: Shin Min Daily News
Picture:

Summary: Edison Chen kicked the taxi after being scolded by the taxi driver to eat shit! It wrote 'Sou Xing' there, but im not very sure of the meaning. Whether is it jailed? (haha, i told my mother to read to me because my MT deproved- i have a weak memory. she told me to read one word by one word and she will correct me. super funny!)

AND HE BECOME A JAILBIRD BECOME FOR THAT? it's so unfair. cant the judge just give him the same sentence as what Paris Hilton got- 45days in jail. A YEAR is too much for such a 'not a big deal' thingy and when the driver is also at fault thingy. Altought he always have a bad impression for the public but the taxi driver was at fault too! super disappointed with the court recently!


Tomorrow is a school day AGAIN. I don't want more information about nursing, i can't even cope with the current information that're being taught. BYE!

No comments: