Friday, May 11, 2007

i do have internet access at home.

1.I LOVE JING SHENG.

2.The six of us.

3.i said i will post the pictures of my nyp friends.




LALALA.
Have to tell your how spoiled recently im. Last time, im not that kind of person who is very picky on food. But now my preference of food are mostly on the Japanese and Western cuisine. i don't really wish to eat Chinese foods like 'ZA CAI FAN' and etc. BUT my favourite is still CHICKEN RICE, (don't worry chicken rice, i will still eat.)

Today is a long tirding day for me.
After school when to do my project. Imagine your group mates and you stuck on the discussion for hours, and your the mentality and physicality tired. I just went into daze during the whole discussion, while dazing i was daydreaming too. Daydreaming of hope god have made me escape from this life-draining discussion. Anyway i escaped, but after the whole discussion ended, im half dead and lifeless. After walking out of my school, i was thinking of meeting Shirley. Thus, i called her and she agrees to go out, but with accompanied by JY and YX. And four of us went to CWP. We played eat, and then when to arcade. And we meet a pervert. When JY and SHIR is playing DDR there was a pervert fliming them, and when we looked at him, he was like acting like he was making a phone call. TO HELL WITH HIM can, dare to do this kind of thing in front of me. And HE FOLLOWED US, im sure he did. During one of my physiology tutorial, Donas told us that there is 1/8 of the people in Singapore is having mental disorder. which is like ten-twenty thousands of people in Singapore, which is alot. These're the people who had went for treatment, who knows about the rest who had or not mental disorder. ie: ME! i shall stop deviating. DDR is sure cool can, esp when the you can still hit the steps when it super FAST. Girls who play it're super attracting. After the archade we when to the UK fun fair, it look super old can. The machine are all rusty but the price is super high, a token for 2.50. And most of them are two tokens and above. SIAO. ESCAPE cheaper, the last time i went 6 dollar for the whole day(reguardless how many times you play). See the comparison! And we went to try our one of the ride. 5dollar gone; i saw money flying while i was on the ride. Haha, shir was really scare, but love the way she is.

RANDOM:
P/S to JY: i do have internet access at home, i just don't msn often.
SOB! i just don't like chatting thr screen, and people mistaken that i do have internet access. Actually it's not an emberrassing matter not to have internet access through home, im just sad that after kowning for some time, she still don't know that i do have internet access.

I FOUND THAT i have a problem myself.
I just have to caution you, stop wasting you breath on getting more information about me. Because you wouldn't get any. HAHA, i don't know why im so loner? or maybe im sensitive. I just share thing with my friends who over the platonic relationship between us/ get my trust before questioning me because then you will succeed.

MY HAIR IS GETTING FUGLY AND FUGLY. i need a hair cut soon, i love my last hair cut but it's gone so fast. NOW IS FUGLY. THIS TIME I HOPE TO have a long fringe.

okay THE END.
4.The sky is so beautiful.


how i wish i have a day to admire the sky, the moving cloud and you, i just hope we can be lying on the sand together as though we're in one of the romantic scene showed. Don't forget my wish. I WANT TO TANNED MYSELF! I NEED A TRIP TO SENTOSA.

No comments: